Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

celts

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Previous topic :: Next topic  
evert van maaren

PostPosted: 07/02/2008 21:16:47    Post subject: celts Reply with quote

Dear Alan,
I want to take this opportunity to say:
1000x thank you !!!!!!
Computer communication is still a bit new for me, the celtic spirit though is not!
As a child I was already obsessed to get to know everything about the celts.
When I was 14, I talked about it with my French teacher, and he told me celts and celtic culture still exists... and celtic music too... now I've been a musician since my 10th, so I desparately wanted to know... he lent me your album Chemins de Terre... Listening to it, I felt I had come home after many lifetimes of searching, waves of immeasurable happiness raging through all my bodies...,
To my great joy, it has never let me go ever since!
I play guitar and sing songs from the celtic countries...
Had an amazing Imbolc celebration here in Amsterdam...
Again I thank you a million times for reviving, and reintroducing me to, the celtic spirit and music !!!
I really would appreciate if you could just very shortly let me know if you received this response...
Dia duit!
Evert van Maaren, Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Publicité

PostPosted: 07/02/2008 21:16:47    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 09/02/2008 11:54:13    Post subject: celts Reply with quote

thanks to you; I am so happy when I see I have succeeded to part my passion with some other people;
stay in contact;
kenavo,
alan
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation