Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bardentreffen Nuremberg

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Previous topic :: Next topic  
thilse

PostPosted: 28/07/2007 16:03:25    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Demat Alan,

I would like to congratulate you on your appearance yesterday at the Bardentreffen; I enjoyed it very much!

BTW the first time I heard your music was only about 200 meters away from the Hauptmarkt / Nuremberg nearly 30 years ago
(It was "Renaissance of the Celtic Harp"). Since that time I'm a fan of your music.

I thank you very much!

Kenavo

Thomas
Publicité

PostPosted: 28/07/2007 16:03:25    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 29/07/2007 10:54:24    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Thanks to you Thomas,
alan
Anja

PostPosted: 30/07/2007 11:25:12    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Dear Alan and Band,

thank you so much for the concert at Nuremberg!!

Anja
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 31/07/2007 12:26:26    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Hello Anja,
thank you!
what has been the best for you in that concert?
alan
Anja

PostPosted: 31/07/2007 14:43:44    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Dear Alan,

First of all I was surprised that you were coming here! I was listening to your music in the 70's and in the 80's, then I lost the contact (I'm 36). In the concert I liked very much the electronic sounds and beats in the newer songs, partly performed by a younger musicien, fitting in well with your voice and the other instruments. I was impressed about the energy with which you performed the harder songs. I liked the whole atmosphere in this evening, even it was a bit quiet in the beginning.

Anja
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 31/07/2007 18:23:36    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

thanks to you Anja!

on the titles you're speaking of, which are from "Explore", I first worked by myself on programmation, loops and sound, then Seb came in studio to improve the work.
Yes, I like to give quiet things too, even in a big place; the sound needs to be very efficient, which is not top everywhere, but it is still very important to me as when I began;

kenavo (auf wiedersehen),
alan
Anja

PostPosted: 03/08/2007 09:22:02    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Dear Alan,

with "qiet" I was referring to the audience, not to the songs, sorry for my english.

Anja
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 09/08/2007 14:37:44    Post subject: Bardentreffen Nuremberg Reply with quote

Hello,
from the stage I got a very nice feeling from the audience;
thanks,
aaln
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation