Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 2 -> Emerald
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Teun

PostPosted: 24/01/2010 12:14:46    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Cher Alan,

This is to let you know that your music has been with me since about 1976, when I bought  my first LP of you, "Live in Dublin".
Somehow, your music seems to belong to a highly special category. It is very dear to me and I am happy to be able to follow you a bit here on this site. You are not very widely known here in Holland, but gladly I can tell you that this morning there was a song from you on the radio, in a well-listened music program on the Sunday-morning. They were playing your 'là-bas, là-bas' from Explore.

Alan, many, many thanks for all your music and spirit!

And now there's Emerald. I was wondering how/why you decided for this title?

Incidentally, a while ago, I have also been working on this theme, but in a different form of art. This is to celebrate your new album:

Publicité

PostPosted: 24/01/2010 12:14:46    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 30/01/2010 23:31:57    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

my congratulations for this painting which colours are close to Emerald's sleeve.
I have spoken a bit about this on the site, specially the "hidden one". First as several 40th anniversaries, then as my fetiche colours staying between blue-green and green.
Best,
alan
Teun

PostPosted: 31/01/2010 00:09:23    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Ah, I should apologise; I was too early with my question!
Next week I hope to receive your new CD here, so I haven't heard any music of it yet; only read about it here.
It is a special occasion each time you make a new album. And at most times full of surprises, of new sounds and spheres, rythms. Yet always characteristic.  The question came to me because I had been occupied with those colours.
Thanks, teun
adeena

PostPosted: 16/12/2015 09:27:35    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

easy money
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 17/09/2019 07:45:39    Post subject: Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 2 -> Emerald All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation