Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Index du Forum

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dublin 26/01/18

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Index du Forum -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tangled up in Green

MessagePosté le: 05/01/2018 14:09:18    Sujet du message: Dublin 26/01/18 Répondre en citant

Hi Alan. My brother and I are coming across from Glasgow to Dublin to see you on Friday 26/01/18. We last saw you in Cachan in 2012, not long after the Olympia concert. It was fantastic - we even got to share some pizza and wine with you, Rene etc backstage.

Looking forward to seeing you again. Haven't had you in Glasgow for some time now - it would be great to have you back, so please come soon. Harry
alan
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 05/01/2018 19:36:27    Sujet du message: Dublin 26/01/18 Répondre en citant

Dear Harry,
I am very happy of that. And if with some friends you could tell Celtic Conections that I am not a bad man, perhaps could I make it next year ...
Thanks.
Best,
See you hand Happy new year!
Alan
Tangled up in Green

MessagePosté le: 09/01/2018 15:42:31    Sujet du message: Dublin 26/01/18 Répondre en citant

alan a écrit:
Dear Harry,
I am very happy of that. And if with some friends you could tell Celtic Conections that I am not a bad man, perhaps could I make it next year ...
Thanks.
Best,
Alan

Perhaps we can share some wine again in Dublin, Alan. That would be very nice.

I will contact the Artistic people at Celtic Connections after this year's festival has finished (February). There are many thousands of Alan Stivell fans in Scotland who would be delighted to see you.

Harry
Tangled up in Green

MessagePosté le: 25/01/2018 17:58:20    Sujet du message: Dublin 26/01/18 Répondre en citant

Tangled up in Green a écrit:
alan a écrit:
Dear Harry,
Thanks.
Best,
Alan

Perhaps we can share some wine again in Dublin, Alan. That would be very nice.

I will contact the Artistic people at Celtic Connections after this year's festival has finished (February). There are many thousands of Alan Stivell fans in Scotland who would be delighted to see you.

Harry

All the best for the gig tomorrow evening, Alan. We can't wait to see you again. Harry
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Index du Forum -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation