Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any chance of a concert in Belfast?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Paudman

PostPosted: 23/07/2006 19:02:32    Post subject: Any chance of a concert in Belfast? Reply with quote

I've been a fan since the 1970s but have never been to a concert... any chance of including Belfast on a tour sometime? The Waterfront Hall would be a superb venue!
Colin
Publicité

PostPosted: 23/07/2006 19:02:32    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Meldis

PostPosted: 23/07/2006 19:11:54    Post subject: Any chance of a concert in Belfast? Reply with quote

I've been fan not for so long time, only since 94th Smile But thanks to "Renaissance of the Celtic Harp" I began to explore Celtic harp. I have very similar question: when you could give a concert in Moscow?
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 25/07/2006 15:59:44    Post subject: Concerts in Belfast or Moskow Reply with quote

Hi,

I would be so glad to come back Belfast (the last one was before the war's end); it was a magnificient evening , on the same stage as a school of young harpists directed by that marvellous lady harpist.

I would like to come in Moskow too; different times it was scheduled and then postponed to the future; I hope it will be possible next year.

Thanks to you following my work;
Kenavo,
alan
Visit poster’s website
Meldis

PostPosted: 25/07/2006 21:36:08    Post subject: Any chance of a concert in Belfast? Reply with quote

It would be great! A biggest gift to me.

By the way, I'm writing an article about your bio for a popular Russian folk web-portal, think it's going to be first big article upon you in Russia. And I've got some questions
May I ask you here?

Anastassia
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 21/09/2019 16:09:47    Post subject: Any chance of a concert in Belfast?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation