alan stivell forum officiel Index du Forum

alan stivell forum officiel
poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / ask questions about alan stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Concert in Rome

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     alan stivell forum officiel Index du Forum -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Valeria.H

MessagePosté le: 15/07/2012 20:42:54    Sujet du message: Concert in Rome Répondre en citant

I just wanted to post a quick (and short) (and maybe less trembling and speechless than last night) feedback on the last gig in Rome, it was truly awesome! I also found the new song actually amazing and I'm going to listen to all the new tracks right away.

You can create a simply perfect atmosphere, I went to many concert in that very location but I've rarely (sincerely!) seen such a deep connection and enthusiasm from the audience to the artist(s). We danced and sang and jumped and clapped hands all night long (I was part of the girls' group in the front row, I think we might have been a bit annoying from now and then, I apologize here to the other people around us, haha!)

It was the first concert of yours I went to (last time you came in Italy I remember the posters in the street, but my father, who introduced me to your songs since I was born, couldn't come with me so I had to give up the idea) and surely won't be the last!

Last but not least, thank you again for your kindness in signing us the tickets and talking to us after the show.

I think I expressed the opinion of everyone that has been part of this awesome night of music  Smile
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/07/2012 20:42:54    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
alan
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 22/07/2012 12:10:24    Sujet du message: Concert in Rome Répondre en citant

thank you so much to you. You (and your friends) have given joy yourself to that evening.

Ciao!
alan
Valeria.H

MessagePosté le: 22/07/2012 23:45:08    Sujet du message: Concert in Rome Répondre en citant

Thank you for your answer, You are really kind!

Also, I recorded a few short clips. Nothing special, of course, steady hands scarcely fit dancing crowds and I had to do short videos to be polite to those who were behind me (that I already bothered a lot), but don't know whether you have better material from that gig or not, so I'll link them anyway, as 'souvenirs' Smile

Pop Plinn:   http://youtu.be/JauV8UccQUU
Tri Martolod: http://youtu.be/Kae5eLIak3U

(Youtube is anyways quite full of clips of the concert, some are pretty good)
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 24/08/2017 10:33:39    Sujet du message: Concert in Rome

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     alan stivell forum officiel Index du Forum -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Sauter vers:  

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation