Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possiblities of a consert in Iceland ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Previous topic :: Next topic  
David C Fridbertsson

PostPosted: 10/07/2006 20:47:14    Post subject: Possiblities of a consert in Iceland ? Reply with quote

Komdu saell og blessadur Alan. I did not succeed in gaining suport from the Alliance Francaise and others for the possiblity of having you in Iceland to hold a consert ( I wrote to you some time ago bout this possibility) but I would like it very much. I hope you do not think I am crazy it is only that I have your music in a very high esteem.
I am shure more Icelanders would agree and enjoy the taste of your music if only they would get the chance to. My question to you is in this way: What would you require to be able to hold a consert in my country, meaning what kind of place and how many people and so one.
If you could tell me I would be very gratefull and try to make it happen. I understand you are a buisy man and I understand if you think this is rustique of me but when there is a will everything is possible. I speak some french and can understand it quite well but I can not write it so my apologies for that.

All the best from Iceland.
Hello I am Icelandic and very interested in the music of Alan Stivell since I heard it for the first time. I am devoted to poetic cinema named Nagnuism. If people would like to talk about the music of Alan to me feel free to. All the best to all.
Publicité

PostPosted: 10/07/2006 20:47:14    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 11/07/2006 21:24:36    Post subject: Possiblities of a consert in Iceland ? Reply with quote

It is very kind from you to try to help me touring in Iceland; I will see what's happening first for the distribution of my albums there; and if a festival or another venue is interested, they can easily contact my agent (a very nice man) (antoine@futur-acoustic.fr);
Thanks again,
alan
Visit poster’s website
David C Fridbertsson

PostPosted: 14/07/2006 13:42:25    Post subject: Possiblities of a consert in Iceland ? Reply with quote

Thank you very much Alan for the adress of your agent, I will contact him in september. I hope a tour in my country will be a reality. Iceland today does not know your work much but if just one of us like me can be struck it means that our nordic icy souls can be melted. I even bought a John Walsh shuttle pipe one year ago. Much to my friends and neighbours grief but I am improving.

Kenavo and merci beaucoup.
Hello I am Icelandic and very interested in the music of Alan Stivell since I heard it for the first time. I am devoted to poetic cinema named Nagnuism. If people would like to talk about the music of Alan to me feel free to. All the best to all.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 21/09/2019 22:29:33    Post subject: Possiblities of a consert in Iceland ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation