Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index

Alan Stivell - Forum officiel
Poser vos questions, mettez des commentaires / Ask questions about Alan Stivell, make comments about his work

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Concerts in Italy ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mony G

PostPosted: 05/07/2006 18:06:01    Post subject: Concerts in Italy ? Reply with quote

Dear Alan,

I am a very long time Italian fan of yours... I have bought your "Renaissance of the Harpe Celtique "as soon as it was released , I remember buying the original French LP in Switzerland as the English issue didn't exist yet !
I also remember seeing you in 1991 at Dublin airport: you took my same plane and got off in Manchester while I was bound to Milan ... I was too shy to come and talk to you although you and I exchanged some glances!
Then I also saw you in Lugano (Switzerland ) a couple of years later, i was pregnant of my first child and I waited and waited to see you play that evening but a thunderstorm came and so you just played a few pipe tunes as it was impossible to make a concert with that weather... a few months later you were in Varese (Italy) not far from where I live but I had my baby then and so couldn't come to see you again ( good justification , wasn't it?) Embarassed Wink

For me you are like a rose I have never been able to smell the perfume of !

Are you ever coming to Italy again... I mean to Northern Italy.... ?

Thank you very much for the great music I have loved so much throughout all these years... even when my school pals used to think I was crazy in rock-influenced days !

Take care of yourself

Mony Cool
Publicité

PostPosted: 05/07/2006 18:06:01    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
alan
Administrateur

PostPosted: 09/07/2006 12:06:33    Post subject: Concert in Italy Reply with quote

Thanks very much;
Yes I will do a concert in Northern Italy this July 29th in Isolabona (close to the french border, 50kms from Nice-Niza); normally I do concerts around my new album with 4 musicians, but this time it is exceptionnally a solo concert more dedicated to my harp. But you may be far from that place(?).
best wishes, alan
Visit poster’s website
Mony G

PostPosted: 10/07/2006 21:19:20    Post subject: Concerts in Italy ? Reply with quote

Hi Alan!

Thank you for your kind answer... unfortunately I AM quite far from there!
Sad Sad
Hope to be able to see you one day ! I'll keep looking at the concert dates on your website... who knows?

Thank you so very much again for the happiness you have given me with your music... and I wish you all the best... in terms of health and happiness !

Mony G
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: 21/09/2019 16:18:29    Post subject: Concerts in Italy ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Alan Stivell - Forum officiel Forum Index -> Forum 1 -> débattre / breutaat / debate All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation